WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
Our designs are evaluated at competitions for performance, innovation, and market potential. To excel in these categories, Cal Poly Racing has become more than just a team of mechanical engineers. We operate like a business, bringing together students from many disciplines to develop engineering, project management, finance, and marketing skills. This makes our members assets to the workforce from day one.
To develop student skills through this unique hands-on experience, Cal Poly Racing requires the generous support of industry partners. We seek to build mutually beneficial relationships with our partners, who support us by contributing materials, knowledge, or services. In return, we offer partners increased brand recognition and networking opportunities with our talented student members.
Building prototype vehicles at an internationally competitive level requires significant resources; corporations, small businesses, and individuals can all make meaningful contributions to our efforts. Depending on your level of support, you have access to the following benefits and more:
- Your company’s branding will be displayed on our vehicles, website, and apparel.
- Your company will be promoted on our social media platforms, website, and quarterly newsletters.
- You will have direct access to our team’s body of talent should you be interested in hiring interns or full-time employees.
All donations are tax-deductible.
- Because of our extensive in-house manufacturing, we seek out industry partners who can provide us raw materials or machining equipment and tools. Partners can also offer services such as advanced machining, powder coating, and heat treating.
- We also value any technical insight our partners can contribute to help improve the design, manufacturing, and testing of our vehicles. Our students are all looking to optimize their learning experience and greatly appreciate partners who choose to share their knowledge with us.
- If you are interested in supporting us monetarily, your contribution can be targeted to a specific team purchase or general use.